- 1. The online store .mdd sp. z o.o., available at the Internet address mdd.eu/ is operated by DIRECT DIGITAL Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at Toruńska 33, 85-023 Bydgoszcz, Poland, National Court Register number 0000915881, TIN 9532784828, National Business Registry Number 38966249000000, phone number +48 721 721 571, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- a) rules for registering and using the Account within the Online Store,
- b) terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders within the Online Store,
- c) rules and procedures for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer remotely via the Online Store.
- 1. Vendor – DIRECT DIGITAL Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at Toruńska 33, 85-023 Bydgoszcz, Poland, listed in the National Court Register under number 0000915881, TIN 9532784828, National Business Registry Number 38966249000000.
- 2. Customer – the user making purchases via the Store.
- 3. Store - online store run by the Vendor at the Internet address mdd.eu/
- 6. Order - Customer's declaration of intent placed via the Order Form and directly aiming at concluding a Product/Products Sales Agreement with the Vendor.
- 7. Account - Customer account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
- 8. Registration Form - form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- 9. Order Form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular, by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- 10. Basket – an element of the Store's software, in which the Customer can view the selected Products, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular, the quantity of products.
- 11. Product - a personal property (goods) available and presented in the Store, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Vendor.
- 12. Sales Agreement - Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Vendor via the Online Store.
- 13. Guarantor – the Vendor that provides a guarantee.
- 14. .mdd Group– a group of companies related by capital and / or persons, i.e. .mdd Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at Koronowska 22, 89-400 Sępólno Krajeńskie, Poland, National Court Register number: 0000097731, DIRECT DIGITAL Spółka z o.o. with its headquarters at Toruńska 33, 85-023 Bydgoszcz, National Court Register number 0000915881, TIN 9532784828, National Business Registry Number 38966249000000.
Contact with the Store
- 1. Vendor’s address: DIRECT DIGITAL Sp. z o.o., Toruńska 33, 85-023 Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 2. Vendor’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- 3. Vendor’s phone number: : +48 693 003 016
- 4. The Customer may communicate with the Vendor using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this article.
- 1. Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- b) minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.
- 2. In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
- 3. The Vendor, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- 2. In accordance with applicable law, the Vendor reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store:
- a) for persons under 18 years of age. In this case, potential Customers who do not meet the above conditions will be notified,
- b) depending on the place of delivery - delivery of the Goods only in the form of own collection at the Vendor’s headquarters of .mdd sp. z o.o., about which the Customer will be each time notified by the Vendor.
- 3. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and do not constitute an offer.
- 4. The prices provided on the Store are given in the following currencies depending on the place of delivery of the Products:
- a) The Republic of Poland - Polish zloty (PLN),
- b) The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland – pounds sterling(GBP),
- c) the United States of America - US dollar (USD),
- d) remaining regions - euro (EUR)
- 5. All prices listed in the store are net prices - they do not include VAT (unless stated otherwise).
- 6. The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), as well as any additional fees related to the implementation of the order such as environmental taxes and other taxes and public levies about which the Customer is informed on the Store's websites when placing the Order and again at the declaration of intent to be bound by the Sales Agreement. The customer is obliged to cover all the applicable custom duties.
- 7. The language of the Sales Agreement concluded between the Vendor and the Customer depends on the language of the store: Polish, French, Spanish, German or English.
- 8. The law applicable to resolving all disputes between the Customer and the Vendor is the Polish law.
Creating an Account in the Store
- 3. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- 4. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- 5. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Vendor, in particular, via e-mail or in writing sent to the addresses provided in § 3.
- a) provided during registration in the online store data that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- b) has committed, through the online store, a violation of personal rights of third parties, in particular, the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- c) commits other behaviours that will be considered by the Vendor to be inconsistent with applicable law or decency,
- d) The Customer has payment arrears for any of his Orders.
- 7. A customer who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store may not register again without the prior consent of the Vendor.
- 8. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided within the online store, the online store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
- 9. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- a) not to provide or transfer content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal or other rights of third parties,
- b) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular, through the use of specific software or devices,
- c) not to take action, such as sending or publishing unsolicited commercial information as part of the Online Store (spam),
- d) use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and the Vendor,
- 10. To delete your Customer Account, please contact our Customer Service at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To identify you unmistakably, we need a confirmation containing your details: your name, surname and email address that is assigned to your Customer Account. You will receive a confirmation from our Customer Service when your data is successfully deleted.
Order submission rules and conclusion of the Agreement
- 1. In order to place an order the Customer should:
- a) log in to the Online Store or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- b) select the Product being the subject of the Order by adding it to the Basket;
- c) perform further technical actions based on displayed messages and information available on the website.
- 2. When placing an Order - until the "Order" button is pressed - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and configuration of the selected Product/Products. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- 3. After the Customer, using the Online Store, has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information regarding:
- a) subject of the Order,
- b) unit and total price of ordered Products and services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if applicable),
- c) selected payment method,
- d) selected delivery method.
- 6. The Vendor will verify the data contained in the statement referred to in paragraph 5 and will set the final price for the ordered Products.
- 7. After placing the Order and its verification by the Vendor, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all relevant details of the Order.
- 8. The Order is accepted for processing after the Vendor receives payment for the ordered Product.
- 9. The Agreement shall be considered concluded upon receipt of the required payment from the Customer to the account specified in § 9 paragraph 1 letter a) of the Terms and Use or provided in the previously mentioned e-mail message. At this moment, the Vendor will proceed with the order.
- 10. The payment deadline for the Order is 30 days from the date of its confirmation by the Vendor. Failure to pay for the Order within the above deadline will result in the Vendor cancelling the order.
- 1. Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order. Depending on the place of delivery, the Vendor may only provide the option to collect the Order at the Vendor’s headquarters.
- 2. The delivery of ordered Products takes place at the Customer's expense with transport organized by .mdd sp. z o.o. or a third party courier. Delivery costs will be determined by the Vendor in the Checkout section before confirming the order as well as the e-mail confirming the order. The Customer is obliged to cover any additional expenses, including duties and taxes due. The Vendor does not guarantee the possibility of making an appointment with the driver for a specific date of delivery. Transport (in the variant without assembly) does not include the carrying service.
The delivery date is approximate.
The Customer has the possibility to change the delivery date within 3 working days from receiving the confirmation of the order being sent for production, by sending an email information to email@example.com
It will no longer be possible to change the delivery date one week before the scheduled delivery date.
The Customer is also obliged to inform the Vendor within the 3 working days after receiving the confirmation of the order being sent for production if the indicated delivery address is not available for trucks. Otherwise, the Vendor reserves the right to charge additional fees.
- 3. The Customer can collect Products personally from the headquarters of .mdd sp. z o.o. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
- 4. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Vendor about the date of delivery or readiness of the Product for personal collection by the Customer by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order. The lead time is counted from the moment of positive payment authorization.
- 5. Consolidation, protection, disclosure and confirmation of significant provisions of the Product Sales Agreement to the Customer are made by attaching the printout of the confirmation, Order specification and VAT invoice to the shipment containing the Product as well as sending these documents to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- 6. The customer is obliged to pay due attention to the condition of the delivery received, in particular, its quantity and possible damage.
- 7. In the event that the delivery and/or assembly does not take place by the fault of the Customer, the goods are returned to the warehouse and the Customer is charged the cost of the delivery and/or assembly. The cost of transporting the goods back to the warehouse and the restocking fee of 20% of the order value will be added to the delivery and/or assembly costs.
- 8. If the Customer finds any irregularities: quantity deficiencies, incompleteness, damage to the package, damage to the goods, it is necessary to write a damage report with the carrier, take photos in the presence of the person delivering the Order and send it to the Vendor with a complaint.
- 9. The delivered Product remains with the Customer until the Vendor has processed and completed the complaint.
- 1. The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
The customer can use the following payment methods:
- a) Credit cards:
- • Visa
- • Visa Electron
- • MasterCard
- • MasterCard Electronic
- • Maestro- bank transfer
- b) Bank transfer to the account number indicated in the order confirmation email.
- a) Credit cards:
- 1. The Sale Agreement relates to new Products.
- 2. The deadline for submitting a complaint about quality and quantity deficiencies by the Customer is 14 days from the date the defect was found (non-compliance with the Agreement).
- 3. Products sold in the mdd.eu/ online store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- 4. The warranty period begins from the day the goods were released to the Customer. As part of the warranty, the Guarantor undertakes to remove a physical defect (repair) of the goods free of charge. If the repair proves impossible or is related to excessive difficulties or costs, the Guarantor may propose the replacement of the product with the same product, and if it is impossible, for a product with not worse functional parameters than the product subject to replacement or refund of the price paid.
- 5. The warranty covers physical defects in the goods at the time they are released to the Customer and disclosed during the warranty period, i.e. 5 years and 2 years for electrical components.
- 6. The complaint should include, among others, a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
- 7. The Customer should report the fault / defect / damage to the goods within 14 days from the day it is found, under pain of refusal to perform the obligations arising from the guarantee provided by the Guarantor.
- 8. The Customer should carefully inspect the complaint product and describe the type of fault / defect / damage and report it to mdd.eu/
- 9. The Vendor shall respond to the Customer's complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- 10. The method of dealing with the complaint will be indicated by the Vendor. The Vendor may, at his option, repair the defective product, replace it with a non-defective one, offer a price reduction or other type of compensation. The Vendor is not bound by the customer's request.
- 12. The warranty does not cover product defects caused by:
- a) mechanical damage of furniture which occurred after the goods were released to the Customer,
- b) damages during transport (in case of a personal collection of the goods by the Customer),
- c) improper assembly (in case of delivery without the assembly service),
- d) changes made by the Customer,
- e) natural wear of the components of the products,
- f) actions contrary to the intended use of the product,
- g) force majeure;
- 13. The differences resulting from the comparison of the Product with the pictures presented on the website are not the basis for complaint.
- 14. The warranty does not cover any claims of the Customer towards the Vendor in relation to the lost benefits caused by the occurrence of the defect.
- 15. The Online Store is not responsible for damage, destruction or reduction of the functionality of the Product due to the customer’s alterations.
- 17. In case of personal collection of the goods by the Customer, claims for the damaged goods should be collected by the Customer from the Vendor’s headquarters as follows from the FCA/EXW incoterms conditions.
Returns and Refunds
- 1. The Vendor undertakes actions to ensure the fully correct operation of the Online Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and commits to removing within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
- 2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Vendor of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
- 3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact form or calling the Customer Service Department at +48 693 003 016.
- 4. In the complaint, the Customer should include his name, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- 5. The Vendor undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days, and if this was not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be reviewed.
Personal data in the Online Store
- 1. Your Data Controller is: DIRECT DIGITAL Sp. z o.o., with its headquarters at Toruńska 33, 85-023 Bydgoszcz, Poland, listed in the National Court Register under number 0000915881, TIN 9532784828, National Business Registry Number 38966249000000, phone number +48 721 721 571, e-mail address email@example.com
- 2. Customer Data Co-controller, Independently deciding on the purposes and means of data processing, is .mdd Sp. z o.o., with its headquarters at Koronowska 22, 89-400 Sępólno Krajeńskie, Poland, National Court Register number 0000097731, phone number: + 48 52 389 44 00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the range of providing their website and information systems for the management of entities in the .mdd Group.
- 3. With all issues concerning protection of personal data or exercise of their rights, Customers should contact the Data Protection Officer constituted within the .mdd Group, by writing an e-mail at email@example.com or via post at the address provided in section 1 or 2.
- 4. Customer Data will be processed for following purposes:
- • to conclude and realise a sales agreement (Article 6, paragraph 1b of GDPR),
- • to conclude and realise a contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6, paragraph 1b of GDPR),
- • for the Customer to give an opinion on the concluded sales agreement (Article 6, paragraph 1a of GDPR),
- • to provide our Customers with products and services as comprising our legitimate interest within indirect marketing and matching them with the needs of the Customer, i.e. profiling (Article 6, paragraph 1f of GDPR). Profiling means appraising some of Customer’s traits based on their orders and personal data, used to analyze their preferences, and based on them – adjust Customer profile in order to provide our services better.
- 5. Data Controller can provide data to subjects:
- - authorized to obtain personal data pursuant to other provisions of law (namely Social Security Institution, tax office),
- - cooperating within the capital group, i.e. .mdd Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at Koronowska 22, 89-400 Sępólno Krajeńskie, Poland, National Court Register number 0000097731.
- - other subjects involved in the process of exercising an agreement: subcontractors, that is subjects used by the Data Controller to process your personal data, in particular subjects providing Data Controller with IT and information services, maintenance services, law firms, claims adjusters and insurance companies, financial institutions, banks, post operators, distributors and delivery companies.
- 6. Customer personal data will be stored only for a period necessary for the realization of the purpose for which it was collected, including the invoice and tax needs, according to applicable rules and regulations. In case of data processing based on as granted permission – to the moment when the permission is retracted.
- 7. If we are processing your personal data, you always have the right to:
- a) request access to data – within the scope of GDPR Article 15,
- b) rectify data – within the scope of GDPR Article 16,
- c) request an erasure – within the scope of GDPR Article 17,
- d) or limit data processing – within the scope of GDPR Article 18,
- e) object to data processing – at any requested moment with no affect on the compliance to the data processing rules that was realized based on a granted permission, before retracting the permission, if the Data Controller was processing the data based on it – lack of permission or its retractions cannot cause any negative consequences,
- f) data portability – within the scope of GDPR Article 20.
- 8. Customers have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of The Personal Data Protection Office, in the case of a found violation of their personal data processing.
- 9. Providing your personal data is obligatory and essential to conclude and realize an agreement, it is voluntary in the remaining scope.
- 10. We do not foresee transferring your data to third countries or international organizations, that is outside of the European Union economic area.
In the event of a dispute between the Vendor and The Customer where neither of the parties finds the previously presented resolutions satisfying, the Customer may refer to a mediator in the form of ODR Platform. The ODR is intended to facilitate an independent, non-judicial settlement of disputes between consumers and traders through the Internet and is accessible here. According to article 14, paragraph. 1-2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 524/2013 from 21 May 2013, we commit ourselves to placing information on the ODR platform.
Last modification: 02.11.2021