Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
a custom-made product according to customer specifications
Download the selected configurationskp
- Board shelves;
- Solid construction made of steel tubes;
- Modular system with unlimited configuration possibilities;
- The design maintained throughout the entire collection articulates into a coherent whole.
- Top - 19 mm thick varnished MDF board with metal frame (3x50 mm);
- Shelf - 19 mm thick varnished MDF board with metal frame (3x50 mm);
- Profile - powder coated steel, Ø30 mm, wall thickness 2 mm;
- Base - 19 mm thick varnished MDF board with metal frame (3x50 mm);
- Leveling feet - height 14mm, made from polythene, colour: black or grey.
- Sustainable production – we are not indifferent to the environmental impact of our furniture, therefore we provide the essential information on the life cycle of Stilt bookshelves through the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). Environmental Product Declaration Type III ITB No. 355/2022 SYSTEM OF CABINETS AND CONTAINERS.
- Steel profiles are powder-coated to reduce the emission of Volatile Organic Compounds.
- MDF boards used in the production of Stilt bookshelves are acquired from FSC/PEFC-certified producers.
- Sustainable production – we are not indifferent to the environmental impact of our furniture, therefore we provide the essential information on the life cycle of our products through the Environmental Product Declarations (EPD).
See in arrangement
STILT bookcases were designed with organized space in mind. Their universality matches various types of arrangements like offices, hotels, and residential interiors. The compact shape helps to situate this piece of furniture, even in smaller spaces. One of the main advantages of the STILT bookcases is modularity which allows creating various layouts meeting the users’ requirements. Metal framework in numerous matte finishes together with melamine boards compose a stylistically coherent whole. The colour options of the frame and shelves correspond with each other constituting a monochromatic composition.